Toylander Owners Club forum would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: TL2 Fuel Filler  (Read 299 times)

Cliffy

• Contributing Member
    • View Profile
TL2 Fuel Filler
« on: 16 September, 2017, 10:07:21 AM »
Hi all,

I've read that somewhere there is a template available for the TL2 fuel filler, but can't seem to find it. Any ideas please? I'd like to incorporate this as I think it adds just a little more play value. Also might hide the charging socket inside! Progress is slow but getting there. Many thanks to the people at RLT who were able to supply me with steel parts when I was in the UK recently.

Regards

Cliffy

dickyb2001

• View Profile
Re: TL2 Fuel Filler
« Reply #1 on: 18 September, 2017, 11:06:06 PM »
Hi Cliffy,

I remember seeing it. I think it was available to download from the Toylander website but it I can't find it on their new updated website. Try contacting RLT direct. You should be able to hide a connector inside. I did this on my half sized one and made a removable cover plate for the inside to conceal it, but leave it accessible to install and to permit acccess if it ever needed replacing.

Regards

Richard

jr2

• View Profile
Re: TL2 Fuel Filler
« Reply #2 on: 29 September, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »
I recommend fitting the fuel filler but I'm not sure whether it's practical to have the charging socket inside because the back of it intrudes needing a cutout in the seat back to move - a socket would necessitate an even bigger one which might look unsightly.